JekaArt Healing Paintings are a unique form of art that can help to transform your life. Each painting is specially crafted to bring you healing energies and positive vibes.
By using special techniques and materials, JekaArt Healing Paintings can help to release blocked energies, attract positive vibes, and help you to become more present and mindful.
Discover the Magic of JekaArt Healing Paintings
1. What to expect when commissioning a painting
It is a special way to have art made just for you, designed just for you.
Custom made painting has a specific intention and carries a vibrational message that is intended to assist you in healing, accessing knowledge, removing blocks on your spiritual path, inspire you to live your purpose and help you step into your power.
2. How we work with clients to create the perfect painting
- In order to commission a personal painting by JekaArt, please fill out the form.
- Following your submission of the form, you will receive a quote via email within 24 hours of submitting the form.
- After you have agreed to the quotation and have made a non-refundable down payment of 50%, JekaArt will work with you to design your own unique work of art.
- We will have a small chat or call in order to get to know each other energetically in order to be able to sense what needs to be healed. In the event that custom painting is actually a gift to someone special that you would like to get from me, We will ask you a few questions about them.
- If you need a specific color or finish, we will work with you to find exactly what you need. If you are not sure what colors should be presented, no worries. We will find the colors that will help improve your wellbeing and bring light into your life.
- In order to complete the order, the remaining payment plus shipping fees must be paid. Invoice will be sent to you.
- As soon as you receive the painting, let us know how do you like it, what emotions have arisen.
- You are always welcome to send us any kind of feedback on the energetic change this painting may have brought to you. We love hearing about how my paintings have positively affected people’s lives!
3. Some examples of mandala paintings done in the past
As an artist, I specialize in creating custom mandala paintings that are channeled through intuition and imbued with healing properties.
Mandalas have been used for centuries as a tool for meditation and healing, with their intricate patterns and shapes helping to quiet the mind and balance the body’s energy centers. By commissioning a personalized mandala painting, you can tap into this ancient wisdom and receive a unique work of art that is tailored to your specific needs and intentions.
Studies have shown that mandalas can reduce stress and anxiety, lower blood pressure, and promote overall well-being. All custom orders are available at our JekaArt online store.
Take a look at some JekaArt commision art works:
4. How much do our paintings cost?
It is critical to manage expectations throughout the process in order to achieve the best results.
As each commission is unique, it is nearly impossible to price accurately unless we know what the clients wants. The amount a painting costs can vary depending on the size, style and complexity.
Prices and time requirements will vary depending on your needs, such as:
- Level of detail and complexity;
- Framed or Unframed (that’s relevant only if you order trippy art that glows under UV lights).
5. How much time does it take ?
The order time required to commission a painting is usually around 3 weeks. However, it may take up to a month, especially if the painting is large.
After the painting is finished it usually takes 1.5 weeks to let it dry in order to apply varnish (the protection liquid that comes on top of the painting).
You can be assured that we will always keep in touch with you and keep you up to date on everything that is being worked on, from the beginning to the end. That way, you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
We will make every effort to respond to all inquiries within twenty four  hours.
6.How is it packed and shipped
Thanks to its uplifting and energizing qualities, art is available everywhere – we can pack and ship it wherever you are.
We take great care in packing and shipping paintings to ensure that they arrive safely and undamaged. We use plastic film, styrofoam, cardboard and other packing materials.
For international shipping, we use a courier service that is cost-effective and reliable.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the process, so that you are comfortable with what is happening at every stage.