No products in the cart.
At JekaArt, we understand that sometimes you want something more than store-bought for your special occasions. That’s why we offer personalized artwork designed specifically for you and the event!
We take great pride in providing our clients with pieces that reflect their unique styles and personalities. We will work with you to create a one-of-a-kind piece that you’ll love for years to come.
Let us help you create your own personal touching piece that captures your true emotions.
1. What to expect when commissioning a painting
It is a special way to have art made just for you, designed just for you.
Custom made painting has a specific intention and carries a vibrational message that is intended to assist you in healing, accessing knowledge, removing blocks on your spiritual path, inspire you to live your purpose and help you step into your power.
2. How we work with clients to create the perfect painting
- In order to commission a personal painting by JekaArt, please fill out the form.
- Following your submission of the form, you will receive a quote via email within 24 hours of submitting the form.
- After you have agreed to the quotation and have made a non-refundable down payment of 50%, JekaArt will work with you to design your own unique work of art.
- We will have a small chat or call in order to get to know each other energetically in order to be able to sense what needs to be healed. In the event that custom painting is actually a gift to someone special that you would like to get from me, We will ask you a few questions about them.
- If you need a specific color or finish, we will work with you to find exactly what you need. If you are not sure what colors should be presented, no worries. We will find the colors that will help improve your wellbeing and bring light into your life.
- In order to complete the order, the remaining payment plus shipping fees must be paid. Invoice will be sent to you.
- As soon as you receive the painting, let us know how do you like it, what emotions have arisen.
- You are always welcome to send us any kind of feedback on the energetic change this painting may have brought to you. We love hearing about how my paintings have positively affected people’s lives!
3. The different styles of paintings we offer
You can choose the style that resonates to you the most. Whether it is dotting art, fluid art, mandala art, abstract art or trippy art.
Take a look at JekaArt commision art styles:
4. Examples of commissioned paintings we’ve done in the past
We believe that listening to the needs of each client is critical in order for us to tailor our services to the expectations of each client.
This not only ensures that our clients are getting what they want and expect from us, but it also allows us to connect with them energetically in order to better understand their needs.
This, in turn, allows us to create a custom painting that is specifically tailored to them and their needs.
5. How much do our paintings cost?
It is critical to manage expectations throughout the process in order to achieve the best results.
As each commission is unique, it is nearly impossible to price accurately unless we know what the clients wants. The amount a painting costs can vary depending on the size, style and complexity.
Prices and time requirements will vary depending on your needs, such as:
- Chosen style
- Level of detail and complexity;
- Framed or Unframed (that’s relevant only if you order trippy art that glows under UV lights).
6. How much time does it take ?
The order time required to commission a painting is usually around 3 weeks. However, it may take up to a month, especially if the painting is large.
After the painting is finished it usually takes 1.5 weeks to let it dry in order to apply varnish (the protection liquid that comes on top of the painting).
You can be assured that we will always keep in touch with you and keep you up to date on everything that is being worked on, from the beginning to the end. That way, you’ll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
We will make every effort to respond to all inquiries within twenty four  hours.
7.How is it packed and shipped
Thanks to its uplifting and energizing qualities, art is available everywhere – we can pack and ship it wherever you are.
We take great care in packing and shipping paintings to ensure that they arrive safely and undamaged. We use plastic film, styrofoam, cardboard and other packing materials.
For international shipping, we use a courier service that is cost-effective and reliable.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the process, so that you are comfortable with what is happening at every stage.
This allows us to provide the best possible experience for each individual, as well as ensuring that their needs are met.
In this way, both the client and us can be assured that we are getting what we want out of the commission.